Our mission is to help everyone build a fulfilling career which leads to a meaningful life centered around engagement, growth, and happiness.
We strive to redefine the standard of excellence.
Integrity is the practice of showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral principles.
Transparency is operating in such a way that it is easy for others to see what actions are performed.
We believe in a growth mindset, both personally and professionally, for our clients and our team.
Collaboration is the process of two or more people or working together to complete a task or achieve a goal.
We are relentlessly passionate about helping you finding a meaningful career and a joyful life.
- Machine learning engineer
- Founder, Language Scholars, LLC
- Master’s degree in Technology Entrepreneurship, University of Maryland, College Park
- MIT Technology Review Global Panelist
- Curator, Education Startup Digest (a Techstars company)
- Google, Facebook, Intel, Nutanix & Microsoft scholarship recipient
- Former VMware and Cisco Systems executive
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
- Stanford GSB Executive Leadership Program graduate
- Deep learning and machine learning specialist
- Large scale software development and cloud experience
- Seasoned product management, product marketing and business development
- Start-up mentor and advisor
- Global Advisor, Founder Institute
- BS in Computer Science, MIT; MS in Computer Science, Berkeley
- Former CEO and CTO of several successful tech companies
- Specializes in startup software development and business development
We are looking for the special someone who is as passionate about career success and fulfillment as we do. This is a remote position. Apply here