POSITION TITLE: Sales Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time, salary plus bonus
JOB LOCATION: Hybrid, Boothwyn, PA
EXPERIENCE: Mid-Senior Level
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
Do you approach life and work with a positive, optimistic outlook? Are you self-motivated and eager to take initiative as well as a team player? Are you willing to take calculated risks in. pursuit of a winning idea? If so, Ardian Group invites you to join their growing team!
Ardian delivers custom identity and access intelligence, on-site implementation, and connected data engagement services that secure the health and safety of people, places and sensitive data. Our PVITL® platform boasts rapid IoT integration, real-time data reporting, sharing, and real-world visualization & engagement.
Ardian’s Security-First promise is a commitment to use data capture and utilization tools to help solve global, national, and local problems securely. Ardian clients can depend on comfort, peace-of-mind, and confidence as they re-open, gather, and host events.
Ardian’s experience and decades-long reputation for safe and secure outcomes delivered with transparency, integrity, and trust serve as the cornerstone of our engagements with The Presidential Inaugural Committees, Directorates under the Department of Homeland Security, The National Basketball Association, the Department of State, the JFK Center for the Performing Arts, the Library of Congress and Black Entertainment Television.
For many years Ardian has hired people for their drive to work and learn. Ardian is proud to be innovators operating in a family environment, managing projects that have never been done before. This is a collaborative environment with room for individuals to grow.
Ardian’s Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing daily operations in the sales department. His/her duties include hiring and training sales staff, relaying information from upper management to department staff about sales quotas and generating leads to divide among Sales Representatives.
For any business to thrive, it must have a competent Sales Manager who can plan, execute and oversee all sales and promotional activities effectively. The Sales Manager will undertake the following duties alone or in collaboration with other personnel in the sales department:
- Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
The Sales Manager works closely with other department heads to establish a department budget, encourage sales through marketing campaigns and address customer complaints. He/she holds regular meetings with sales staff to review monthly goals, highlight new products to sell and cultivate sales pitches. He/she may sometimes also be asked to attend in-person meetings with clients to renew their contract or discuss new products.
We would like to meet you if you:
- Have a bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, or other related field.
- Have 2 or more years of experience in sales or marketing in a related field.
- Understand the intricacies of sales process and know how to follow through and close sales consistently.
More importantly, we are looking for top talent with a variety of soft skills and industry knowledge to manage their duties effectively. These skills can include:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of services and products
- Knowledge of how to develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors
Ardian Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin. Our recruiting process ensures that all available opportunities are promoted fairly and in a manner accessible to all potential applicants. It is the policy of Ardian Group to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding equal opportunity. In keeping with that policy, Ardian Group will not tolerate unlawful discrimination against or harassment of any of our employees or others present at our office by anyone, including any supervisor, coworker, vendor, or client of Ardian Group.
For any questions, please contact us HERE.