Our mission is to help job seekers build a fulfilling career centered around engagement, growth, and happiness.
We are passionate about serving underrepresented groups and building an equitable workplace.
We believe in a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral principles.
We embrace openness in all we do to build trust and enable clear and effective communication.
We believe in a growth mindset, both personally and professionally, for our clients and our team.
We achieve excellence by engaging in ongoing collaboration and encouraging a wide diversity of perspectives.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- Machine learning engineer
- Founder, Language Scholars, LLC
- Certification in AI and Business Strategy, MIT
- Master’s degree in Technology Entrepreneurship, University of Maryland, College Park
- MIT Technology Review Global Panelist
- Curator, Education Startup Digest (a Techstars company)
- Google Front End Developer, Facebook Privacy and AI, Intel Edge AI, Nutanix Cloud Developer & Microsoft Azure Machine Learning scholarship recipient
- Former VMware and Cisco Systems executive
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
- Stanford GSB Executive Leadership Program graduate
- Deep learning and machine learning specialist
- Large scale software development and cloud experience
- Seasoned product management, product marketing and business development
- Start-up mentor and advisor
- Global Advisor, Founder Institute
- BS in Computer Science, MIT; MS in Computer Science, Berkeley
- Former CEO and CTO of several successful tech companies
- Specializes in startup software development and business development
- Inventor for highly-cited domestic and overseas patents for communications and mobile devices
- Career with CenterLine Software, JavaSoft/Sun Microsystems, Xerox PARC and numerous startups and angel investments
- B.S. in Computer Science and Business, California State University