POSITION TITLE: Director of Client Management
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time, salary plus bonus
JOB LOCATION: Hybrid, Boothwyn, PA
EXPERIENCE: Mid-Senior Level
REPORTS TO: CEO
Do you approach life and work with a positive, optimistic outlook? Are you self-motivated and eager to take initiative as well as a team player? Are you willing to take calculated risks in pursuit of a winning idea? If so, Ardian Group invites you to join their growing team!
Ardian delivers custom identity and access intelligence, on-site implementation, and connected data engagement services that secure the health and safety of people, places and sensitive data. Our PVITL® platform boasts rapid IoT integration, real-time data reporting, sharing, and real-world visualization & engagement.
Ardian’s Security-First promise is a commitment to use data capture and utilization tools to help solve global, national, and local problems securely. Ardian clients can depend on comfort, peace-of-mind, and confidence as they re-open, gather, and host events.
Ardian’s experience and decades-long reputation for safe and secure outcomes delivered with transparency, integrity, and trust serve as the cornerstone of our engagements with The Presidential Inaugural Committees, Directorates under the Department of Homeland Security, The National Basketball Association, the Department of State, the JFK Center for the Performing Arts, the Library of Congress and Black Entertainment Television.
For many years Ardian has hired people for their drive to work and learn. Ardian is proud to be innovators operating in a family environment, managing projects that have never been done before. This is a collaborative environment with room for individuals to grow.
Ardian’s Director of Client Management is responsible for maintaining healthy business relationships with clients, ensuring that operational teams provide the highest quality services for the clients, following their deliverables and business requirements. The Director of Client Management oversees project management procedures, identifies inconsistencies, and revises business plans to improve outputs and achieve client satisfaction. He/she also recommends cost-reduction techniques, as well as processes to maximize productivity and enhance the utilization of resources. The Director of Client Management coordinates with clients for progress updates, as well as informing them of adjustments and opportunities for business development. Responsibilities include:
● Lead full cycle implementations of our solution from requirements building, through application development, and production migration.
● Manage agreements with major clients, ensuring that all stakeholders are in compliance with the provisions of the agreement.
● Reconfigure and optimize our CRM capabilities to better track and manage accounts.
● Manage and facilitate new hire orientation, administer employment on-boarding process for contingent workforce, process and audit weekly contingent payroll.
● Assist with all of the marketing campaigns for new product launches.
● Support customers via phone, email, chat and social media (twitter).
● Analyze and interpret daily KPI data to appropriately communicate status of program statistics to clients, as well as upper management.
● Create KPI reporting and develop a process improvement framework.
● Direct the implementation / customization of PeopleSoft Financials and other applicable / peripheral software.
● Raise employee productivity and accountability by designing and implementing a CRM system and departmental policies/procedures.
● Recognize new business opportunities and create reports which change future communication with prospective clients.
● Develop and implement CRM resulting in dramatic increase in information sharing between data analysts and customer support.
● Implement a formal regional workshop program to provide product specific training and updates based on specific healthcare education markets.
● Implement formal department policy and procedures to improve compliance with team responsibilities, territory management, and customer communication standards.
● Develop and maintain procedures for quarterly regulatory certification allowing customers to identify weaknesses and reducing the possibility of regulatory sanctions.
We would like to meet you if you:
More importantly, we are looking for top talent with a variety of soft skills and industry knowledge to manage their duties effectively. These skills can include:
Ardian Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin. Our recruiting process ensures that all available opportunities are promoted fairly and in a manner accessible to all potential applicants. It is the policy of Ardian Group to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding equal opportunity. In keeping with that policy, Ardian Group will not tolerate unlawful discrimination against or harassment of any of our employees or others present at our office by anyone, including any supervisor, coworker, vendor, or client of Ardian Group.
For any questions, please contact us HERE.